A leader in the continuing care retirement industry, Cadbury Senior Lifestyles provides employment opportunities and senior care careers in Delaware for all qualified individuals who are interested in providing quality service for our residents and members.
We offer competitive wages plus a generous benefit package, including:
- Comprehensive Health Care – Medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents.
- Plans for Income Protection – Life insurance and disability benefits provide income to you or your dependents.
- Time Off – Paid time off for vacations and holidays.
- Retirement Benefits – Employer matched pension plan and traditional pension plan gives employees a choice in planning for their future.
Educational and Training Benefits
- Free Parking – Parking is provided at no charge to employees.
- Discount Meals – Employees enjoy delicious meals at discounted prices in our cafeteria.
Cadbury Senior Lifestyles requires that all successful candidates pass a pre-employment physical exam.
How To Apply
- In Person: Employment applications are available at the Cadbury Senior Lifestyles Lewes front desk seven days a week.
- By Mail: Mail your resume to Cadbury Senior Lifestyles Lewes, Human Resources Department, 17028 Cadbury Circle, Lewes, DE 19958
- By Fax: Resumes may be faxed to (302) 644-8493
- By E-Mail: You may e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cadbury Senior Lifestyles and its Affiliates are equal opportunity employers and committed to preserving the privacy and confidentiality of your protected health information. Please see our Privacy Information Practices.