The Cove is our not-for-profit Health Center that provides short-term rehabilitation and long- term skilled nursing care.
Much different than a typical nursing home in DE, our philosophy of care is focused on wellness and the enhancement of each individual resident’s abilities, in a pleasant, supportive and caring environment. Cadbury is truly committed to a wellness approach to living.
As a member of the Friends Services for the Aging, we share the following commitments to provide quality services to aging adults:
- To provide services that respect the inherent dignity of all who participate in our programs, regardless of circumstances.
- To create social environments that presume that residents are independent adults who bring skills and unique experiences to their participation in the community’s life.
- To encourage active social, cultural, intellectual and spiritual engagement of all participants in the community around them, to the extent of their capacities.
- To fully involve participants in decisions about their own lives, including when they are infirmed, as a way of fostering independence and the highest possible quality of life.
- To be flexible in adapting to individual needs.
Services included in the monthly fee:
- 24/7 nursing care and services
- Private rooms
- Flexible dining options
- Physician services and on call 24 hours/day
- Medical Director
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Aqua therapy
- IV therapy
- Psychiatric services
- Psychological services
- Podiatry services
- Diagnostic/laboratory services
- Therapeutic recreational services
- Social services
- Hospice services
- Comfort care
- 24 hours on-site security