Cadbury opened their At Home program in 1998 to meet the desire of seniors wanting to stay in their own home. Cadbury Senior Lifestyles Consulting was established as a result of changes in the economic and real estate markets which have forced organizations to seek creative alternatives to remain successful, offering a solution to not-for-profit organizations who want to start their own At Home programs and tap into Cadbury’s continuing care at home consulting expertise.
- Expands your organization’s mission and market by serving the majority of seniors who want to remain in their home for as long as possible.
- Provides added revenue to your organization.
- Establishes a stronger market presence through branding and name recognition.
- Enables your organization to be recognized as an innovative leader in senior lifestyle options in your surrounding community.
- The Cadbury Senior Lifestyles Consulting leadership are pioneers in senior living consulting and have the expertise to plan, develop and implement all phases of your Continuing Care at Home program.
- We have an expansive library available consisting of policies and procedures, assessment tools, forms, contracts, agreements, and marketing and sales tools adaptable for your individual program.
- Our family of sponsors interact regularly, sharing ideas and best practices.
- We offer a variety of flexible contract options to fit your needs.